Ends-Aug 31, 2019 Rating-6.8/10
KryptiCoin can replace the need for Fiat Currency when buying, selling, or trading services, goods, and assets. KryptiCoin will be listed on trading platforms and allow the holder of KryptiCoin a chance to monetize or exchange KryptiCoin for other cryptocurrencies. KriptiWallet holders can simply agree to their own exchange rate, select the coin in their KriptiWallet and wallet address that will receive their KryptiCoin, and instantly process the transaction.
Update1- sale date extended till August 31, 2019
Update2- Post sale now app available at Play store and App store at 8$/mo or 5$/mo(yearly).
|Name of ICO||Krypti.io||Token –||KRY|
|Field of work||Cryptocurrency||Mainsale-||Completed|
|Start-end||NA||Total /max||100 Billion|
|Sale start||February 01,2019||Curr Accepted||BTC, ETH, XLM|
|Sale ends||August 31,2019||Price USD-||Round1:-$0.0017
|Platform||Stellar||Token/eth||R1:- Appx 61.5K KRY
R2:- Appx 50K KRY
R3:- Appx 45.6K KRY
|Type||Stellar||Token/btc||R1:-Appx 1.88M KRY
R2:-Appx 1.52M KRY
R3:-Appx 1.39M KRY
|KYC/Whitelist||KYC||Token Sale %||40%|
KRY Held in reserve for Wallet Use-10%
KRY Held in Cryptographically Secured Escrow for future use-25%
Krypti Advisors, Brokers, Current Investors, Employee Program-14%
KRY Airdrop & Bounty-1%
Legal and Accounting Expenses-10%
Sales & Marketing- 25%
|Nosale country- USA||USA||Whitepaper Download link
English Japanese Korean
Lightpaper Download Link
|Competition already existing - BTC, other crypto|
|Uniqueness than competitors - Nil|
|Unique selling point if any -Nil|
|Detailed intro of ICO
- Development Begins
- Desktop App Development Begins
KryptiCoin Public ICO Launch
- KryptiWallet MVP wallet released for public token sale.
- Initial functionality is to hold major cryptocurrencies, provide security via MTE.
- ICO donors download KryptiWallet to receive KryptiCoin purchased during ICO.
Buildout of additional asset holdings
- Majority ERC-20, Stellar, Altcoin compatibility. Users can directly buy/sell crypto using market calculator prices/escrow functionality.
Other Digital Asset Integrations
- Sensitive Documents (Including Secret and Top Secret)
- Drivers Licenses
- Healthcare Information
- Wills and Trusts
- Passwords to other Secured Applications
3rd-Party API Release
- APIs released for 3rd Party Exchanges; ability to use KryptiWallet as an exchange wallet.