Ended-Mar 31, 2020 Rating-8.0/10
The ClinicAll(CHC) Health Community is created and made accessible through the ClinicAll(CHC) App, permitting all members around the globe to share, help, support and benefit. The ClinicAll(CHC) Health Community Token takes advantage of the existing ClinicAll(CHC) infrastructure in healthcare services and the growing relationships with hospitals and product and service providers.
|Name of ICO||CLINICALL||Token –||CHC|
|Field of work||Healthcare||Mainsale-||Ended|
|Country||Gibraltar||Softcap||10 Million USD|
|Pre-sale -||NA||Hardcap||100 Million USD|
|Start-end||No||Total /max||140 million|
|Sale start||Phase 1-March 02, 2019|
Phase 2-April 03, 2019
|Sale ends||Phase 1-April 02, 2019|
Phase 2-Mar 31, 2020
|Price USD-||1 CHC = 1 USD|
|Platform||Ethereum||Token/eth||Appx 169 CHC|
|Type||ERC-20||Token/btc||Appx 8732 CHC|
|MVP/Demo||N/A||Min buy||USD 30,000|
|KYC/Whitelist||KYC||Token Sale %||71%|
Public sale- 100 Million Tokens
Bounty and reward partners & recruiters- 1 Million Tokens
Employees and consultants- 5 Million Tokens
Hospitals, and others supporting special needs.
Children in danger-20 Million Tokens
Governments to support emergency
and natural catastrophes- 9 Million Tokens
Retained by ClinicAll-5 Million Tokens
|Use of Proceeds-
Grow the ClinicAll Ecosystem-65%
Software Development- 20%
Public Sale-02-Mar-19 To 02-Apr-2019-20%
Token Price on LAToken: 0.9$-10%
|Nosale country||NA||Whitepaper Download Link
Onepager Download Link
|Competition already existing - Several Healthcare platforms|
|Uniqueness than competitors - NA|
|Unique selling point if any - NA|
|Detailed intro of ICO
- ClinicAll International Corporation is founded, with its office in New York, in order to better position its products in all markets around the world.
- Its main operating subsidiary was in Germany.
- In the years following 2010, subsidiaries are founded in Austria, France, Spain, Switzerland and North America serving not only their home countries but others as well.
- The first clinics in Spain and other countries introduce ClinicAll systems.
- Software is added to provide access to and integrating hospital functions.
- ClinicAll enters into a strategic partnership with Microsoft.
- A Windows based software is launched for the first time on end devices in clinics, and ClinicAll gains a unique position in the market, and pursues the goal of revolutionizing the market for patient bedside accessible software.
- Third-party software could now be easily added to the ClinicAll system.
- ClinicAll rolls out the ClinicAll Software App v2.0, which provides real-time multitasking for TV/Internet/telephony and additional hospital service applications.
- For the first time ever, HIS including EMR are fully integrated, enabling doctors and staff to access and edit patient data directly at the point-of-care, the bedside.
- Automated patient check-in is carried out via ClinicAll terminals for the first time in the University Hospital of Golnik / Slovenia.
- More than 200 ClinicAll systems are installed in Saudi Arabia with new customerspecific screen design integrating 24 applications – from the digital Quran to HIS integration.
- Additional international deals are closed.
- The German Federal health minister visits the ClinicAll’s German headquarters and gives a presentation on "The Significance of IT and Digitalization for Future Supply Structures".
- ClinicAll provides a live demonstration of a digitally networked hospital environ ment at the conhIT exhibition with a wide range of new features integrated in the ClinicAll App.
- After equipping the leading private hospital group in Saudi Arabia in 2015, ClinicAll opens negotiations with several governments in GCC to equip military hospitals as well as private hospitals groups.
- More than 600 ClinicAll systems are installed in the first hospital in Qatar.
- The Community Mobile App is released, tying together users and sponsors and permitting users to employ their own devices in hospitals and healthcare centers.
- Marketing and Sales to expand the ClinicAll Healthcare Community partner network
- On board regional ClinicAll Healthcare Community sales and marketing managers for North America
- Activation of CHC Token usage at ClinicAll bedside terminals
- Activation of CHC Token usage for ClinicAll Mobile App
- Sandbox and bug testing doctor to patient communication platform within the ClinicAll Healthcare Communit
- Rollout of doctor to patient communication platform
- Start of CHC Token usage within whole ClinicAll Healthcare Community partner network
- Development and launch of ClinicAll Healthcare Community blockchain for patient enhanced functions:
- Enabling members to save all personal health data and information that they want to within the blockchain
- Identification of patient / user groups
- Start Asian distributorship initiative