Ended-Jun 30, 2018 Rating-8.6/10
Qurrex(QRX)The first hybrid crypto exchange integrating industrial infrastructure of traditional stock exchanges with decentralized network.Created by professionals for professionals.
|Name of ICO||Qurrex||Token–||QRX|
|Field of work||hybrid crypto exchange||Mainsale-||Completed|
|Pre-sale -||Completed||hardcap||55,000,000 QRX|
|Start-end||2018-02-27 - 2018-03-27||Total /max||70,000,000 QRX|
|Sale start||June 10, 2018||Price usd-|
|Sale ends||June 30, 2018||Curr Accepted||ETH|
|Algorithm used||Min buy|
|Nosale country||USA, North Korea, Cuba, Iran, Syria|
|Social details -||Whitepaper Download Link
Onepager Download Link
|Competition already existing - Yes, (Bitfinex, Gdax, bithumb, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Gemini, Kraken)|
|Uniqueness than competitors - Security, Trusted, Transparencyof exchange activity,|
|Unique selling point if any - Reliability of the exchange, Lowering of charges for clients,|
|Detailed intro of ICO
- An internal protocol for trade transactions was approved.
- A scalable, fault-tolerant architecture for a multi-user terminal was designed and built.
- A prototype of the system’s central link was developed.
- Obtaining CSSF license for providing broker services on the cryptocurrency market
- Integration with pay systems, a user dashboard, and acceptance of fiat currencies.
- Marginal trading with cryptocurrency pairs, fiat currencies, and other assets
- API connection for placing trade orders and receiving market data
- Algorithm trading in the Qurrex web terminal
- Analytical services and infographics on the Qurrex portal.
- Ratings of trade strategies in the Qurrex terminal
- Transaction copying service for managing traders
- The Qurrex info portal, a base for trading algorithms and embedded scripts
- Back-end services for Qurrex’s corporate clients and brokers.
- Opening of representative offices in additional jurisdictions
- Registration of Qurrex’s DEX nodes
- Integration of the DEX trading segment into the web platform
- Incorporation of DEX liquidity into the trade order register of the exchange.
Matthijs Johan Lek
FOUNDER AND CEO
CHAIRMAN OF QURREX’S
BACK OFFICE ARCHITECT